Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If i win a Nobel Prize....??????


well i just love dreaming!! can spend hours dreaming..!! and i am obsessed with poetry!! so was wondering if someone actually recognises the poet in me and honours me with a nobel prize..?? haha...chances are pretty less..!! coz ppl out there concerned with it dont know my poems exist!! so what if it doesnt happen in reality..?? Dreams are unlimited..and its my world!! Anything can happen in my world!!

Ten things that will change in my life if i win a Nobel prize:
*I will become rich overnight!! I can live life king size!! i need not toil day and night like people out there in the corporate world!! and i will have no fear of losing my job!!
*My english teacher who hated me in school will tell she knew i had it in me and would make her proud one day!!
*The media will follow me even to the coffee shop in my neighbourhood!!
*I will be a celebrity!! i will be linked with the guy next door who will probably be one or two years younger to me coz we were found hanging around together!!
*My classmates who never spoke to me then will tell me how nice it was being my friend and how arrogant i have become after attaining a celebrity status!!
*People who i have never seen in my life will claim to be my relatives and flood my house!!
*Children of the next generation will probably read about me and my poems in their text books!!
*My autograph will be worth a zillion times more than what it is worth now!!
*The government will reward me with lakhs of rupees when my fellow citizens out there are striving hard to get two square meals a day!!
*I will probably gift my dad the most expensive car and my mom a diamond necklace!!

Ten things that will never change:
*My mom will accuse me of being lazy and keeping my room as untidy as possible!!
*My dad will still love me the way he always did when i was just another gal next door!!
*My sister will continue to annoy me like always and fight with me for trivial issues!!
*My best friend supi will still expect me to sms her everyday and expect me to recieve all her calls and reply to all her sms!!
*I will be still be as lazy as ever!!
*I will still love my family and friends endlessly the way i do now!!
*I will not delete my orkut profile and will continue to update this blog!! will hopefully have many more fans and followers then!!
*I will remember all my school and college friends and try my best to keep in touch with them!!
*I would prefer the coffee shop in my neighbourhood to a five star hotel though it will be affordable then!!
*The best part is i will still be the good old me and being me rocks!! i love myself!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ appu
    r u gonna gimme??:D

    @ naveen
    i knw its kiddish!!:P bt i like ths post!!:)

    ReplyDelete